Saturday, January 13, 2007

Still Here


It seems like alot of time has passed since I moved here, and I guess it has. I like the place. It feels like home now, sort of. Still a couple bare spots on walls here and there, but they're getting filled up. People are here more often. It feels lived in. I used to be very obsessive about cleanliness and clutter. I apologize to those who had to put up with that. I have relaxed alot since then. A little clutter is human. A stray glass here, a nick-nack there, makes it feel more like home, I guess.
I've started drawing again. It's very...I don't know how to describe it...liberating? empowering? relaxing? Well, anyways it feels good. I've been really inspired musicly as well lately. Too bad I have no way to capture it. No four track or even tape deck, and the only computer I have is a laptop my work lets me take home. Oh well.
A few nights ago saw the first Alva Edison jam session in almost 5 years. It looks like we might have some shows coming up but don't know anything for sure yet.
Work is going very well. I'm a hero again. Or at least I'm popular with my superiors, which is what counts I guess.
Everything else? I dunno. Alright I guess. I have alot to think about, but then again, when do I not have alot to think about? I'm just happy that I've accomplished as much as I have in the areas of writing, drawing, and music in the last few months. We'll see where the next few months take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment