Saturday, February 16, 2008

Perspective

Day 111
In my frustration, I tend to forget about all the beautiful things I see every day. I guess I pay for the bliss of spending all day driving across the country in short spurts of intense frustration. The majority of the time I spend on the road is wonderful. I have time to reflect, time to take in the scenery, all kinds of good music to listen to, time to come up with ideas for songs, or characters and plot twists for my writings, I even get to see family I otherwise might have never visited, at least not with any frequency, and every day is an adventure...I really do enjoy my work. I am a little ashamed that I spend more space on my blogs talking about the bad parts than I do the good parts. I will try to balance things better in the future. In the mean time, for samples of the good parts, see my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment