Saturday, February 09, 2008

Pointed East But My Heart's Facing West

Day 104
Things are going well. Leaving Portland was a little harder than I expected, (my first real dose of lonliness on the road) but I am doing much better now, especially once I got back into the rythm of things and remembered to call a few friends every day. That helps alot. I just have to remember to not always bug the same person. Time management is still hard. Is it better to use my full 11 hour day and drive all night, or is it better to stop at 5 hours so I can start early the next day and drive my 11 hours in the day time? I am trying to keep regular driving hours this trip but road conditions and closures plus being sick and needing more sleep have really messed up my schedule. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I had wanted to send something to all my friends on Valentines Day but it looks like that may not be possible now since I am still playing catch-up with some of my bills/debts. Sorry guys. I'll still try to call as many people as I can. By the way, I am sort of VERY available to talk almost any time so feel free to call me. If you don't have my number, email me and I'll get it to ya. Anyways. Time for bed and dreaming of the Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment