Thursday, May 01, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I am rolling again. Sorry I haven't updated for a while. Haven't had the internet. I don't have time for a full update so I'll make this quick:
 
1. I am feeling 100% better! No more sick blah-ness, yay!
2. I did not have to resign from Interstate - I returned to work after just a few days off.
3. I got my same truck back - it was not re-assigned
4. I managed to get all my stuff back into my truck (finally!)
5. I am back on the road working again. yay!
 
Most notable here is the re-uniting of my laptop with it's power cable. Not real useful without it. Thanks to my family and friends that helped me check my email via telephone. Please erase my username and password from your brain's memory, thank you.
I will try to do a more thorough post as soon as I have time. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better and that your normal life has resumed!

    ReplyDelete