Friday, January 23, 2009

Has Anyone Seen My Cellphone?

I am stuck here at the Fontana yard, unable to call anyone, unable to get calls from anyone, because I apparently left my cellphone somewhere at my grandma's house. I think I left it on the nightstand next to the bed, or possibly in the upstairs bathroom. Maybe next to (or under) the recliner in the living room. There's also a slim possibility it could have sliped out of my pocket and gone under the seat in the car. The one thing I do know is that it is not here. I have gone over everything I brought down twice, and called my phone to see if I could here it ringing. It's not here.
So I guess all I can do is sit and wait and hope someone finds it and brings it here. I am a little more than slighlty frustrated and uterly powerless to fix this situation so...yeah. I'm not real happy right now.
Good news is I fixed my computer. Yay! But, uh...I need my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment