Monday, January 26, 2009

Wifi from my cellphone? Hell yes.

Now that I have my cell phone back and I have fully repaired and restored my computer, I have decided to combine them (via Bluetooth) to create the ultimate multimedia/communication force. Yes, now that I hold all the talismans of internet power I can combine them to give me the ultimate power of the universe - WIFI FROM MY CELLPHONE!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA! (maniacal laughter) Yes! Now I can access the internet wirelessly (I don't even have to plug anything extra into my laptop or cellphone thanks to built-in Bluetooth technology) and I can do this anywhere in the country where I get cell phone reception! And all this for the same as it would cost for me to have internet in my home! Now I can fullfill my dream of taking over the world - and I can do it while truck driving! MWAHAHAHAHA! (again with the maniacal laughter).

So. Yeah. I'm pretty pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment