Tuesday, February 10, 2009

34 Hours Turns into 64 Hours

Sometimes you just can't know what's going to happen. For the last week my assignments have come in before I was even finished with the one I was working on. This is ideal because it allows me to plan ahead and figure out how to make the best use of my hours. I was driving so many miles and burning up so many hours that I was about to run out so, in order to make the most efficient use of my available hours I opted to take 34 hour reset upon my arrival to W. Sacramento (allowing me to show a full 70 hours available instead of a dozen or less for my next assignment). This seemed to be a good idea, and I got up bright and early this morning ready to roll. No assignment came until 1:30pm and the load doesn't pick up until tomorrow at 2:00pm. Bleh. So I sit around half of yesterday, all of today, and half of tomorrow waiting to roll. At least it's not too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment