Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tonsils vs. Jeremy Round IV: The Final Confrontation

I have been dealing with a cold lately, which always sucks on the road. It's not as bad as one's I've had in the past, I am still able to drive, etc, but it seems to be hanging on longer. Gradual sickness rather than the sort of flash-in-the-pan illness the blew my tonsils up to jumbo marble size back in March. Speaking of which it looks like I may finally be getting those tonsils removed as soon as I can finish jumping through all the medical hoops of referrals preliminary appointments and such. Taking the time off to get all that done is the hardest part. Since I can't wait around home for my next appointment along the road to tonsil removal the appointments are being spread out anywhere from 3 weeks to a month apart meaning at this point I expect it to happen some time in October. Meanwhile I am dealing with obstructive sleep apnea and this gal-darn cold.  Luckily however, the cold is not messing with my tonsils at the moment so I am at least grateful for that. If those two team up on on me, that could be pretty miserable.

1 comment:

  1. getting your tonsils out when you're older is a risk, isn't it? Either way, I hope all goes well and you start feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete