Sunday, September 06, 2009

Update

While sitting here relaxing at Starbucks is nice, it does mean that I am not working and therefore not making any money. This my second day back on the road, and things seem to be going pretty well, except for this fact. I do have a load but can't pick it up until 2:30pm, and it is going east (Salt Lake City) but doesn't deliver until Tuesday. This is the kind of pace I enjoyed when I either was new enough to still need to take things this slow or just didn't really need to make that much money. As it is I am still trying to pay off the expenses I incurred during my Tonsillectomy and recovery. Well, stressing about it isn't going to change anything, so I suppose I'll just enjoy the gorgeous weather and find something constructive or at least enjoyable to do with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment