Monday, May 10, 2010

Hooray for Cold Weak Showers!


Love's just can't seem to pull off the basic service of providing decent showers for professional drivers. It has been my repeated experience at many locations that the showers tend to be weak and cold. Especially cold. If you get any hot water out of a Love's shower, consider yourself lucky. You must've caught them on a good day. This frustration comes quite besides the fact that Love's frequent fueler rewards showers now expire after 1 week. This policy has sadly become common at the larger truck stop chains, but I don't think Love's can afford to charge drivers $9 per shower when they're not even providing hot showers. This is also aside from the fact that the facilities available for drivers are pretty lacking to begin with. No driver's lounge (i.e. no place to sit after Arby's closes) and at most locations, no laundry. So tell me, Love's...why should drivers stop at your locations? No hot showers, no laundry, no place to sit, and frankly I'm sick of Arbys but that's beside the point. I have no reason to stop there other than needing to park because my hours are up (which I will continue to do though I will not be a customer. Try and stop me). Fuel stops? Well my dispatcher is going to be hearing "woops! I passed my fuel stop!" any time it's Love's. Get it together Love's. Let me know when you do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    I can see your experience at Love's was less than satisfactory and less than our desired level of service. Information like this helps us to resolve those issues. While I can’t change what has already happened, I would like to ask that I can make it up to you. If you agree, I would be happy to add points to your rewards card, so we can have another chance to provide you with the level of service you deserve. Love’s always strives to make a difference for our customers and make us your stop of choice. Please email your rewards card number to me at amandak@loves.com, so I can make this right. Thank you being a customer and we look forward to serving you in the future!

    Amanda Kuhlman
    Love's Communications Coordinator

    ReplyDelete