Thursday, November 11, 2010

Casual Status

Back in the truck after a nice long vacation. Took the entire month of October and some of November to recoup and it seems to be paying off. My first day back is going well. Not to say it was free of the usual bumps along the road. Spent the day hunting for empties, taking wrong turns, fighting traffic, squeezing under a low-clearance bridge (trailer: 14', bridge: 13' 10" - still not sure how I pulled that one off), being detained for 7 hours at a customer site, more wrong turns, more traffic, trying to find some oddball unlabeled trailer, cranking up stubborn rusted out landing gear, etc. The nice thing though was that none of this stuff really got to me as much as it did just before my vacation. I feel like I just had more patience and energy and that none of these things were new or surprising. In fact they are all fairly routine frustrations. I guess maybe the trick is having a break now and then. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment