Thursday, December 09, 2010

Read my lips: AL-LEE-GAY-TORS...

For someone as anxious to get back to the sunny warm west as I am, I sure am taking my time leaving Louisiana - the land of Kermit. I had a 34 hour layover at my last stop waiting for the next load to be ready, then got a let start today. I could have pushed on to Dallas but I know what the truck stops are like there and the chances of me finding parking this late is slim to none, so instead I stopped in Shreveport, LA. That leaves me two solid 600 mile days to go, but I'm alright with that. If I can konk myself out early enough tonight, then I'll have an early start tomorrow and all will be peachy. Wish me luck!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment