Sunday, June 08, 2014

New Things Coming...

I have some plans to give this blog a makeover including a new name, new look, etc. Much of this depends on what kind of internet connection I have available and how often. Lately that's been the main challenge when it comes to getting anything done online. I've been using T-mobile for internet and while their plan is great financially, their data coverage is incredibly sparse and connection speeds are often painfully slow (which is surprising because it is supposedly a 4G connection). I may have to decide in future months whether I can justify moving to a different provider. This would seem to be a bad move at the moment though because it could involve me paying more than twice what I pay now for phone and internet. We'll see. Anyhow for the time being I'll do the best I can with what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment